Share Savings Account
This account is the building block of your credit union membership. With your initial $5 deposit, you open yourself to an array of Memorial Credit Union’s products and services. Don’t forget saving is easy with payroll deduction! Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly on the average daily balance. A minimum of $200 is required to earn dividends.
Other features of the savings include:
- Free MCU Online
- Free MCU Mobile
- Free ATM card
- Make up to two savings withdrawals per month free of charge (After two withdrawals in a month a $3.00 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied)
- Paper statements delivered by mail or online eStatements
- Access to an network of over 90 ATM’s
- Payroll Deduction – Deposits from your payroll check deposited directly to your account
|Primary Shares¹||Dividend Rate||APY*|
|$200.00 – $19,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$20,000.00 – $49,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$50,000.00 and up||0.30%||0.30%|
A minimum of $5.00 balance is required in the savings to avoid a low balance fee. Terms and Conditions
¹Dividends are earned on the average daily balance and paid quarterly.
* APY= Annual Percentage Yield
Dividend rate and APY are subject to change quarterly without notice.
Rates Effective As Of 06/22/2018.
Fees and other conditions could reduce the earnings on the account.