Memorial Credit Union offers wiring services to send to and receive funds from other financial institutions. If you want to initiate a wire transfer, please call a MCU Representative at 713-778-6300 during regular business hours for information and instructions (please note that same day wire transfers have time deadlines).
- A wire transfer is the quickest way to move funds between financial institution
- Wires must be sent to a US financial institution or an international affiliate
- Wire fee will be accessed
- Domestic wires sent before 2:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday) in most cases will be received that day
- International wires must be sent before 11:00 a.m.
All incoming wires to accounts at Memorial Credit Union must be sent with the following information:
Incoming Domestic Wire:
Wire to: Memorial Credit Union
Credit to: Member’s Name, Member’s Account number, Account Type (Savings or Checking)
♦ Incoming Wire Instructions
Outgoing Domestic Wire:
Incoming International Wire:
Wire to: Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union – Plano, TX
Further Credit: Memorial Credit Union
Final Credit: Member’s Name, Member’s Account number, Account Type (Savings or Checking)
Outgoing International Wire:
Western Union: The credit union no longer offers this service.