Loan Payment Center
Securely make loan payments using funds from another financial institution. External accounts could be: checking or savings account, credit card or a debit card.
- Save debit card or bank account information for future payments
- New loans will be added automatically to your profile
- Make one-time payments without registering using Express Pay
- Future-date loan payments up to five (5) days
- Post payments the same day if scheduled before 5:00 PM CT
Making a loan payment is quick and easy.
How do I register?
- All you need to register is your Account Number, Last 4-digit of SSN, and Date of Birth.
- Click here to register.
What loans can I pay with this method?
- You can make a loan payment to any type loan.
What type of accounts can be used to pay my Memorial Credit Union loan?
- Any type of deposit account can be used to pay your loan.
Note: You will need you the complete routing and account information from your other financial institution.
Is there a fee for this service?
- There is a nominal fee for this service. By Phone $13.95, Loan Payment portal $8.95.
Is there a limit of how much I can pay?
- Payments done online have a maximum payment of $1250.00 For payment above this amount, you will need to call one of our agents to assist you with this payment.
What is Express Pay?
- Express pay allows you to make a one-time payment without registering your account.
Other Payment Options
- Make a payment at your local Memorial Credit Union branch.
- ACH transfer from another financial institution using Transfer Money.
- Payroll deduction form employer – Direct Deposit to Memorial Credit Union.
- Transfer funds from one Memorial Credit Union account to another Memorial Credit Union account utilizing our MCU Online services.
*VISA’s payment policy prohibits the use of Visa credit cards to make loan payments. For assistance contact a Service Representative at 713-778-6300.